CoSN 2017: Using Technology for Personalized Learning Success
Each student and educator brings unique skills and opportunities to the learning environment.
- Bryant Wong, Chief Technology Officer, Summit (Calif.) Public Schools
- Mark Benigni, Superintendent, Meriden (Conn.) Public Schools
- Dennis Lauro, Executive Director, Lower Hudson (N.Y.) Regional Information Center
- Jennifer McCormick, Indiana State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Indiana Department of Education
- The use of technology should be more strategic than tactical.
- Use students' input to develop personalized learning programs.
- Effective lessons give students choices in how they achieve learning objectives.
Catch all of our coverage of CoSN 2017 by visiting EdTech’s conference landing page.