How Infrastructure Powers Digital Learning
Learn how Shawnee Mission School District connected nearly 30,000 students.
- Dr. Jim Hinson, Superintendent
- Leigh Anne Neal, Associate Superintendent for Communications
- Bill Sandburg, Supervisor of Telecommunications
- Shawnee Mission School District needed to upgrade its aging infrastructure to facilitate a digital learning initiative.
- Cisco and Aruba Networks provided the foundation for the new technology.
- They ultimately connected 43 schools, 27,500 students and 3,700 employees.