CoSN 2015: How to Leverage Mobile Devices in K–12 Classrooms
From showing and sharing, to enhancing creativity, mobile devices add depth to K–12 learning.
- Jennifer Beagan, Senior Program Director Teaching and Learning, Allegheny Intermediate Unit
- Bill Bass, Innovation Coordinator, Technology Integration, Information and Library Media, Parkway School District
- Pete Just, Chief Technology Officer, Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township
- K–12 students have access to many different types of mobile devices in today's classroom, and all can play an effective role in any lesson plan.
- Teachers are embracing new mobile tools as a means of enhancing older 1:1 programs.
Learn more best practices being shared at CoSN 2015 by following EdTech's conference coverage.