CoSN 2014: Leveraging Classroom Tech
Classroom tech isn't limited to just phones and tablets, there's plenty of other technology to leverage for students.
- Mike Jamerson, Bartholomew (Ind.) Consolidated School Corporation
- Ann Dunkin, Palo Alto (Calif.) Unified School District
- Jorge Fernandez, Miami-Dade County (Fla.) Public Schools
- Jill Hobson, Forsyth County (Ga.) Schools
- Keith Krueger, CoSN
- Devices don't matter. When it comes to available classroom technology, the tools that best meet the students' needs are preferred.
- Professional development comes in many forms. Asking the proper questions during opportunities for observation is the key to successful implementation.