1. Sessions Offer Hands-On Technology Tips to Improve Learning
As schools continue to recover from the pandemic and focus on bouncing back from learning loss, many sessions offer hands-on tips on how teachers can use technology to help:
- “Improving Reading Fluency and Confidence Through Reading Progress in Teams” will focus on how teachers can extract data from Microsoft Teams to help identify trends and areas for growth and create differentiated lessons.
- “Integrating Media and Digital Picture Books Into PK-5 Mathematics” will explore how Microsoft 365 can make math innovative and fun.
Other teacher-focused sessions will showcase:
- “Top AR/VR Trends to Transform Learning”
- “Going Beyond Accessibility with Universal Design for Learning”
- “Using EdTech to Support Language Learning, Emerging Bilinguals and Dual-Language Students”
RELATED: Improve K–12 literacy with next-generation reading tools.