Mar 18 2014
The Groundwork for a Mobile Future
A network upgrade helps students and faculty maximize technology inside and outside the classroom.
- Joseph Popelka, Network Services Student Worker
- Nels Ekornaas, Senior Network Engineer and Cisco Networking Department Chair;
- James Senft, Director of Technology Services
- Kam Sanghvi, CIO
- Grayslake, Ill.-based College of Lake County serves three campuses, 18,000 students and 750 faculty and staff.
- Between 8,000 and 10,000 devices connect to the college's network each day.
- The College of Lake County currently uses just 1/40th of its bandwidth, leaving plenty of room for growth.
- Read more about the College of Lake County's IT upgrades here.