EDUCAUSE 2015: Cisco Brings Powerful New Tools to Higher Ed
Tech solutions from Cisco like WebEx and Spark are helping institutions grapple with increasingly mobile campuses.
- Kevin Livingston, Senior Systems Engineer Manager, Cisco
- Cisco offers a module that helps higher ed institutions graduate to the next level of wireless standards.
- Cisco CMX is an analytics solution that works with campus access points to determine the best location for learning.
- Cisco Spark helps students and faculty collaborate over the network.
- To stay up to date on all of the news and ideas coming out of EDUCAUSE, follow EdTech's coverage on the EDUCAUSE 2015 conference hub.