These three foundations — and the IT issues they encompass — will shape the coming year for higher education. Higher education IT leaders are tasked with driving their organizations’ IT missions while mentoring their staff. Data and analytics are key to providing IT leaders with actionable insights that allow them to make meaningful change at their institutions. And administrative leaders have recognized that tasks can be completed from anywhere, just as efficiently as before.
1. Leadership: Lead with Wisdom
2. Data: The Ultra-Intelligent Institution
- Smooth Sailing for the Student Experience
- Expanding Enrollments and the Bottom Line
- Moving from Data Insight to Data Action
3. Working and Learning: Everything Is Anywhere