ISTE 2015: The Why Behind 3D Printing
What can schools achieve when they deploy 3D printing technology in the classroom?
- Rich Boettner, CTO, Hilliard City Schools, Columbus, Ohio
- Sara Kaviar, Technology Coordinator/Specialist, Seven Arrows Elementary School, Pacific Palisades, Calif.
- Joseph Williams, Director of Technology, Perris (Calif.) Union High School District
- 3D printing technology allows students to imagine, test their imagination, then build what they imagined from scratch.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking and creativity skills all may be utilized and enhanced in a 3D modeling world.