ISTE 2014: How Google Apps Helps Teachers and Students Connect
Google apps aren't just for the workplace, they can help bridge the gap between teachers and students as well.
- Dewayne McClary, Arlington Public Schools
- Joel Handler, Hillsborough Board of Education
- Charlie Hinsch, Virginia Beach City Public Schools
- Kelly Sain, Boulder Valley School District
- Andrew Swickheimer, Noblesville School
- Diane Doersch, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Joel Handler values Google Apps in Education because it helps classrooms by giving them cloud access to content anytime, anywhere. Instead of static paper assignments that are turned in and graded, "they become living documents."
- The immediate feedback on assignments enhances communication between teachers and students, says Dewayne McCleary.
- The ubiquitous nature of Google Apps in Education takes away excuses about accessibility problems, says Kelly Sain.