Jul 01 2013
ISTE 2013: Flipped Classroom Models Rely Heavily on Technology
Flipped Learning often depends on technology to work, but these educators are making it work. Learn how by watching their interviews.
- Jon Bergmann, Flipped-learning.com
- Kevin Honeycutt, KevinHoneycutt.org
- David Akridge, Mobile County Public Schools
- Phil Hintz, Gurnee School District 56
- Mike Moan, Illinois Consolidated School District 158
- Dr. Ann Flynn, National School Boards Assocation
- Buzz Garwood, technology teacher at Home Gardens Academy in Corona, Calif.
- Flipped learning relies heavily on technology such as video to deliver learning content to students.
- One of the biggest challenges to alternative learning models is assessing outcomes.
- Cost-efficiency is not the right reason to pursue new learning models.