CoSN 2017: Data Analytics for K-12
Technology experts share tips for districts seeking to launch data analytics programs.
- Tom Ingram, Director of Information Technology, Escambia County (Fla.) School District
- Mike Patterson, CDW, K-12 Education Strategist
- Collin Miller, Technology Administrator, Taos Academy Charter School, Taos, N.M.
- Educators must be comfortable using data and information from a variety of sources.
- Ideally, data programs can address the goals and interests of individual students.
- Data analytics can help districts evaluate the effectiveness of learning tools, such as apps.
Catch all of our coverage of CoSN 2017 by visiting EdTech’s conference landing page.