CoSN 2014: Culture Shift: Mobile Learning
No matter the device, bringing mobile into the classroom can expand student horizons exponentially.
- David Pogue, Yahoo Tech
- Sandra Paul, Sayreville (N.J.) Public Schools
- Thuan Nguyen, Kent (Wash.) School District
- Marie Bjerede, e-Mergents LLC
- Tim Clark, Forsyth County (Ga.) Schools
- Mobile devices help teachers to better facilitate instruction, and students to continue learning outside of their school buildings.
- No matter the device, mobility breaks down barriers to information.