ISTE20 Live: 5 Must-Have Technologies for the Hybrid Classroom
As schools navigate the realities of partial reopening, hybrid classrooms will prove to be the norm. In an effort to guide conversations and ideas on how to improve the hybrid classroom, we asked several technology vendors to tell us about the features, functionalities and benefits of their must-have technology products for the hybrid classroom.
- Coby Gurr, General Manager, Lenovo Software, Lenovo
- Matt Jubelirer, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Microsoft Education, Microsoft
- Madeleine Mortimore, Education Technology Innovation Manager, Logitech
- Vladimir Tetelbaum, Founder, Swivl
- Mark Quiroz, Vice President, Product Marketing, Samsung
- Lenovo's LanSchool software allows teachers to view student screens whether they're in-person or virtual.
- Microsoft Teams is a powerful collaboration and conversation platform for the virtual classroom.
- Logitech's Rally Cam moves around the classroom to give virtual students as much of the classroom experience as possible.
- Swivl is a hardware-software combination that makes live and recorded instruction more immersive and engaging.
- Samsung displays help students in hybrid scenarios by displaying information for in-person students and giving virtual students a presence in the in-person classroom.