While some schools have made great strides in technology integration, many more are working toward digital maturity, which can help take students to even greater heights. To learn how schools are integrating technology into all aspects of learning and operations, check out the stories listed below from the Summer 2023 issue of the magazine. For a preview of what's inside this issue, watch this short video with EdTech: Focus on K–12's managing editor, Taashi Rowe.
CHECK OUT OUR IN THIS ISSUE VIDEO:
READ KEY PIECES FROM THIS ISSUE:
- How Cloud Software Widens Student Access to Learning
- Here’s How Modern Data Management Platforms Help K-12 Schools Get Work Done
- Here’s How Modern Teachers Boost Their Ed Tech Skills
- Schools Put Environmental Sensors at the Forefront of Vaping Addiction Response
- These Lesser Known Educational Technologies Remain Vital to Learning