EDUCAUSE 2014: Fostering IT/Faculty Collaboration
EDUCAUSE 2014 attendees share best practices for forging better partnerships between IT and faculty teams.
- Carl Grant, Associate Dean, Knowledge Services and CTO, University of Oklahoma Libraries
- Rachelle Clemmons, Vice President and CIO, St. Norbert College
- Charles Porter, CIO, Seattle University
- Maintain ongoing conversations between faculty and IT teams to spark creativity and generate new ideas for incorporating classroom technologies.
- Keep the work fun to maintain interest and spark unique, collaborative approaches to complex challenges.
- Ensure faculty are involved in IT decision-making for classrooms, and ensure faculty keep IT up to speed when it comes to classroom needs.
To stay up to date on all of the news and ideas coming out of EDUCAUSE, follow EdTech's coverage on the EDUCAUSE 2014 conference hub.