Oct 17 2013
EDUCAUSE 2013: Security SOPs for the Cyber Era
Network security is an ongoing challenge for college and university IT leaders.
- Brad Wheeler, Ph.D., Indiana University
- Paige Francis, Fairfield University
- Brian D. Voss, University of Maryland
- Dr. Ellen J. Keohane, College of the Holy Cross
- Kathy Lang, Marquette University
- An array of policies, products and practices can help lessen (if not eliminate) threats, but vigilance also is required.
- EDUCAUSE attendees reflect on the existing and emerging threats that give them pause, and offer tips to other campus leaders looking to mitigate their risk exposure.