How IT Changed the Game for Oregon State University Athletics
- Rocco Malo-Resta, Senior Systems Engineer
- Tim De Quilettes, IT Director
- Charles Siebert, Systems Engineer
- Praveen Ilango, Data Analyst
- When a new IT team came on board at Oregon State University Athletics, they faced a legacy of high turnover, poor perception among campus colleagues and reactive processes that were limited in impact.
- IT Director Tim De Quilettes built an entrepreneurial team focused on innovation, problem-solving, proactivity and the ability to leverage IT expertise to help staff throughout the department.
- Among other projects, the team launched a data analytics initiative that uses Microsoft Power BI and SharePoint to inform the way coaches and support staff train and develop their athletes.