K–12 District in New Mexico Brings Networking, Data Center Operations Under One Roof
- Matt Conn, Math Teacher, Artesia Public Schools
- Scott Stall, District Technology Coordinator, Artesia Public Schools
- Thad Phipps, Assistant Superintendent, Transportation, Artesia Public Schools
- Danny Parker, Assistant Superintendent, Federal Programs, Artesia Public Schools
- John Ross Null, Assistant Superintendent, Personnel, Artesia Public Schools
- The technology department at Artesia Public Schools in New Mexico outgrew its small administration building, leading district IT professionals to look for a new home.
- “After the data center, we were able to implement a one-to-one program, with our students being able to connect to the network with sufficient speeds and maintain that across the board instead of in isolated areas,” says Math Teacher Matt Conn.
- A 'never give up' attitude means giving students access to learning technologies that lead to success, video participants say.