ISTE 2015: Developing a Device Evaluation Framework
Flip the script and plan backward from instructional practices and operational systems in place when developing a framework for device evaluation and selection.
- Maureen Corlett, K–12 Learning Environment Advisor, CDW•G
- Peter Logli, K–12 Business Development Manager, CDW•G
- It's OK for districts and schools to make mistakes. There's no one right answer.
- Start with why: Why are we brining this technology into the classroom and how is it going to help us meet our goals?
- At ISTE? Register for Maureen and Peter's Executive Briefing here.
Keep up with all of the news and information coming out of ISTE 2015 by following EdTech's coverage here.