CoSN 2015 How Is Greater Access Transforming K–12 Education?
E-Rate and other initiatives that boost educational networks are rapidly improving K–12 classroom access to a world of information.
- Pete Just, Chief Technology Officer, Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township
- Brian Borosh, Director of Technology, East Stroudsburg Area School District
- Diane Doersch, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Green Bay Area Public Schools
- As schools and districts seek to further personalize learning, access to a wide variety of content and information is information.
- Students increasingly access the Interet through wireless devices, so ensuring sufficient Wi-Fi coverage is another benefit to FCC's recent E-Rate changes.