Mar 21 2014
CoSN 2014: eRate 2.0
Find out what version 2.0 of E-Rate, the nickname for the Schools and Libraries Program of the Universal Service Fund, entails.
- John Harrington, Funds for Learning LLC
- Mike Jamerson, Bartholomew (Ind.) Consolidated School District
- Sandra Paul, Sayreville (N.J.) Public Schools
- Phil Emer, Friday Institute
- Keith Krueger, CoSN
- CoSN has been a strong advocate for eRate funding since the legislation was initially passed nearly 20 years ago.
- As the need for greater broadband access in the classroom grows, schools will rely increasingly on eRate help.