The 10 Most Popular EdTech: Focus on Higher Ed Stories of 2015
Using the top stories of 2015 as a guide, leaders in higher education are looking for answers on how technology will evolve the landscape of learning.
This year brought EdTech: Focus on Higher Education a variety of voices from our lineup of guest columnists, who shared expertise, guidance and insight on how to navigate the increasingly complex waters of education technology. Many of these contributions became our top stories of the year.
What will 2016 hold for education technology? We don't know yet, but here's hoping it's a step forward for educators empowered with technology.
Thanks to all of our readers who continue to share and appreciate our stories. Based on your clicks, tweets and searches, here are the top 10 most popular EdTech: Focus on Higher Education stories of 2015:
- 6 Tech Trends on Course to Reshape Higher Ed by 2020
- 20 Facts About the Impact of E-Learning [#Infographic]
- University of Nebraska Cornhuskers Transform Fan Experience with Wi-Fi
- Higher Ed IT Leaders Adjust to Their New Normal
- The Technology, Obstacles and Outcomes of Flipped Learning
- The Student-Centered Approach to Technology Planning
- Report: How Millennials Use Mobile Devices at College
- Making Makerspaces Work on Campus
- Security Risks in Higher Ed's New Normal
- The Power of Big Data and Learning Analytics