Edit: Read our recap of the tweet chat here.
We are excited to announce our first tweet chat with the University of Wisconsin’s mobile development team. They have agreed to talk to EdTech about mobile applications, strategy, deployment, marketing and ROI. Here are the details:
When: March 20, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Where: Twitter, of course! Follow along with the hashtag #edtech101. This tweetchat is the first in a series of discussions on best practices in higher education technology. If your college is interested in participating in a future tweetchat, let us know. And save this hashtag!
From the University of Wisconsin:
- Brad Leege, @bradleege – Lead Mobile Developer
- Nick Weaver, @nickweaver – Web Designer and Developer
- Alex Kowalsky, @a_kowalsky – Social Media Manager
- Dave Schroeder, @IOLink – Mobile Strategy Manager
- John Lucas, @jplucas55 – Assistant Director of Communications
- Katie Krueger, @KatieKrueger – Content Strategist
From EdTech Magazine:
Here is a sampling of questions that Wisconsin’s mobile experts will be answering:
- How do you manage bug fixes and updates for multiple platforms?
- How do you measure the ROI of a project like this?
- What was your strategy for marketing the app on campus?
- What is your long-term mobile strategy?
There will also be an open Q&A session, so be sure to submit your questions to us. We hope to see you on March 20th. Tweet us with any questions! Tweet #edtech101