Jun 29 2012
ISTE 2012: What Teachers Need from PD
- Sometimes teachers don't know what they want from professional development, so we need to group them by ability rather than subject.
- Personalized learning plays a critical role in finding professional development opportunities.
- Teachers are always learning and IT needs to figure out the best way to support that continuous learning.
- Susan Brooks-Young, consultant for the Opportunity Group
- Mark Washington, director of technology and media services for the Port Huron Area School District, Mich.
- Will Richardson, author and speaker
- Karen Cator, director of the Office of Educational Technology for the Dept. of Education
- Kristin Daniels, technology integration specialist for Stillwater Area Public Schools, Minn.
- Cameron Evans, national technology officer for Microsoft Education
- Wayne Feller, technology integration specialist for Stillwater Area Public Schools, Minn.
- Dr. Manuel Isquierdo, superintendent for the Sunnyside Unified School District, Ariz.
For more on ISTE 2012, visit our ISTE 2012 Conference page.