CoSN 2018: District Brings All the Pieces Together with Integrated Vision
Minnesota’s Burnsville-Eagan-Savage Independent School District 191 launches Vision One91 to create meaningful learning pathways.
- Rachel Gorton, Instructional Technology Coordinator
- Kathy Funston, Director of Strategic Partnerships & Pathways
- Dave Helke, Burnsville High School Principal
- District leaders take a holistic approach to align values, technology, curricula and learning spaces.
- Flexible classrooms and clear post-graduation pathways create a culture in which students can pursue individual interests within the curriculum.
- Ongoing implementation means educators will continue to shape and refine Vision One91 for continuous improvement.
To see more of our CoSN coverage, check out our event page.