Oct 02 2014
EDUCAUSE 2014: Technology's Role Growing On and Off the Field
Beyond improving stadium wi-fi, new sports technology means institutions can gain insights into athletes' performance, academic progress and more.
- Michele Norin, CIO, University of Arizona
- Thomas Hoover, Associate Vice Chancellor and CIO, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Rick Matthews, Director of Academic and Instructional Technology, Wake Forest University
- Digital signage and video tools offer coaches better glimpses into a team's performance at practice.
- Better stadium networks allow fans and teams alike to access more tech tools on gamedays.
- Other technologies ensure traveling teams always have access to campus while they're on the road.