ISTE 2016: Steps to Improve School Network Security
Next-gen firewalls and good digital citizenship keep student data safe. What else?
- Brian Richards, Manager of Network and Information Systems, Medina (N.Y.) Central School District
- Amy Passow, K–12 Business Development Manager, CDW•G
- Jesse Place, Director of Technology, Manasquan (N.J.) School District
- Next-generation firewalls offer great value and protection.
- Digital citizenship is an important foundation for network security. Teach students and teachers to remain vigilant.
Continue following EdTech’s coverage of ISTE 2016: visit our official conference landing page