ISTE 2016: 'Never Have I Ever,' EdTech Edition
We gathered three technology leaders at ISTE 2016 and asked them to play 'Never Have I Ever,' a fun glimpse into their districts' technology challenges and wins.
- Jason Naile, Director of Instructional Technology and Media, Forsyth County (Ga.) Schools
- Kerry Gallagher, Digital Learning Specialist, St. John’s Preparatory School, Danvers, Mass.
- Jesse Place, Director of Technology, Manasquan (N.J.) School District
- Students can be great sounding boards for what technology to use in today’s classrooms.
- When technology rollouts don’t work, it’s important to learn from the experience and move on.
- Think twice about integrating free products without proper planning and testing.
Head over to EdTech's ISTE event page for more coverage from the conference.